Friday, July 30, 2010

So I said to make a little bit of money but I didnt say how/where. I will have to find the coordinates to show you where because there is nothing there but mountains. I will be working in a gold mine for the next few months. There are only 6 workers there now and one will be leaving when I get there because she is the cook. I got to meet everyone yesterday but we(my brother and I) didnt stay because we still have to get food supplies. I also got to meet wild Bill, the pilot that brought us there. He was a poor farm boy from New York who came to Alaska in the 70's. He had his first plane at the age of 14 that was 5 years before his first car. Got stuff to do for a while but remember the movie ConAir, I'll post pics later I got to ride in a Cargo plane yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the photos! Tell Dennis he better take care of you while you're there. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make him Chicken Tetrazini - he loves that lots.

    ReplyDelete