Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day one

So my oldest daughter suggested I write this Blog and I know nothing about Blogging. So I guess I start with a little bit about myself. I am married and have 2 wonderful daughters several step childern and their kids but I wont (or dont think) I will bring any of that into this blog. I am a terriable speller and dont always use the best grammer. I left my real job in 2006 to get ready for our move to Florida. I teach scuba diving and crew on a boat more for fun then for the money. My husband is a scuba instructor too and he retired before we made our move to Florida. He keeps telling me I need to get a real job but I will put that off as long as possiable. So the reason for this adventure??? To make a little bit of real money and spend some tome in a beautiful place with family(my brother). I left the hubby at home with the dog for 2 months . So the adventure began by the hubby driving me to the airport 1.5 hours away and I left my cell phone in the car So I asked a complete stranger(since you dont know me that was quiet a feat for me) could I use his phone. Called the hubby back retrieved the cell phone and started this blog .

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I am so proud of you! This is going to be a great way to keep everyone in the loop while you're gone. I'm already on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for pictures and details of your AK Adventure!

    P.S. I'll be happy to edit before you post if you would like. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna Darlin', I am reading already too. Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures. Love ya ... Alison

    ReplyDelete