Friday, August 6, 2010

I am trying to catch up to present day as I write this I have already been here one week. The camp in much more then I expected. I have my own little camper with an indoor bathroom( I thought I would be using an outhouse). I can sometimes get internet at my camper but bring my laptop the the main house each am. The main house has a den, kitchen , pantry & bathroom with a shower. There is running water and internet. The power is supplied by a 5kw generator and each am and pm they switch to the 25kw generator to give the water heater time to heat the water. No cell phone coverage for me altough I remember my nephew had it up on the hill last year when he was here. I think that was when the cell companies still have analog signal going out I think it is all digital now so thats why I dont think I will have service. So for now I use my phone as my alarm clock. My day starts at 6:30 am I go to the main house and make breakfast and the guys are gone by 8am. The first few days I was here the sink was leaking BAD I finally hounded my brother enough that he fixed it and while he was at it went ahead and hooked up the dishwasher. Now all that was needed was a little electric which Greg hooked up the next day or so. Dennis also brought a MPV sound system to the kitchen for me to rock out to while I am Lalegaging around the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you rocking out to "I GOT THE POWER" while cooking up some bacon and eggs, Momma!

    ReplyDelete